Happy April, lovely people! 🙂
I’m so excited that the weather has finally been starting to get warmer here (even though some days it’s still freezing, blech).
I did pretty good with all of my March goals, so I’m happy for that, too!
Here they were…
MARCH GOALS RECAP-
1. READ 3 BOOKS.
I’m actually shocked – I read 5 books this month! To be fair, they were mostly pretty easy reading. They were also all either chick-lit or mysteries, haha. Here’s what I read and what I thought:
The Bluebell Bunting Society – I thought this book was pretty okay. Cute, but nothing special.
The Hating Game – This was a totally cheesy love story (in a good way!) and I liked it a lot.
The Perfect Stranger – This. book. was. amazing.
- And Then There Were None – This was another amazing book!
2. PRACTICE SELF-CARE REGULARLY.
I think that I did pretty well with this one. I gave myself breaks when I needed them and pampered myself a few times!
3. GET (A LOT) MORE OF MY BOOK DONE.
I did get a lot of work done on my book and I’m getting super excited about it!
4. HIT MY NEXT INCOME GOAL.
5. READ MY BIBLE DAILY.
Sadly, I didn’t do well with this one until the last week of March. I’m going to try to read it at least regularly in April.
6. NEW SOCIAL MEDIA GOALS.
- Pinterest; Goal: 6,500 – Actual: 6,613
- Facebook; Goal: 620 – Actual: 739
- Twitter; Goal: 2,000 – Actual: 2,057
- Instagram; Goal: 1,340 – Actual: 1,352
- Bloglovin’; Goal: 120 – Actual: 170
7. SPRING CLEANING.
I got this done too! With all my new amazing, natural cleaners from Grove Collaborative! 🙂 (If you sign up with them through that link, you’ll get $10 to spend on your cleaners!)
1. READ 3 BOOKS.
2. MAKE HEALTH/FITNESS A BIGGER PART OF MY DAILY ROUTINE.
3. JOURNAL EVERY DAY.
4. MAKE PLANS FOR OUR VACATION.
5. START GOING TO CHURCH.
6. START PLANNING BLOG RE-BRAND.
7. NEW SOCIAL MEDIA GOALS:
- Pinterest: 6,613 – Goal: 7,000
- Facebook: 739 – Goal: 850
- Twitter: 2,057 – Goal: 2,200
- Instagram: 1,352 – Goal: 1,370
- Bloglovin’: 170 – Goal: 240
FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR GOALS WITH ME IN THE COMMENTS – I’D LOVE TO SEE WHAT Y’ALL ARE UP TO! AND IF YOU’RE A BLOGGER, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE SOME OF YOUR MARCH BLOG POSTS BELOW SO I CAN CHECK ‘EM OUT! 🙂