Can you believe we only have a month left until 2018? I know everyone says it, but this year seriously flew by so fast!
November was a great month and I’m hoping December will be even better. 🙂 I am super excited for Christmas and the new year too!
Before we take a look at my goals, I want to share my posts from November in case you missed any! So here we go…
- 21 Affordable Gift Ideas for Him
- 22 Self-Care & Wellness Gift Ideas
- 8 Steps to Setting + Achieving SMART Goals
- Commonly Suggested “Stress-Busters” (That Might Not Work)
- 9 Easy Tips for Getting Yourself to Drink More Water (Free Printable)
- Some of My Favorite (Inexpensive) Makeup Products
- 5 Things You Need to Do Now to Get Prepared for the Holidays
- Happiness Boutique Jewelry + Discount Code
- Read to Make Your Writing Better
- A Rescue Plan for Damaged Hair
- Tips to Boost Your Confidence in the New Year
- 10 Golden Rules for Making Your Dreams Come True
November goals recap-
Read 4 books.I actually read 4 and a half, haha. Here’s a look at 4 of them and what I thought:
- Depression & Other Magic Tricks (I wanted to like this one, but I really didn’t.)
- Blessed Are the Misfits: Great News for Believers who are Introverts, Spiritual Strugglers, or Just Feel Like They’re Missing Something (I really liked this one!)
- Friend Request (A good mystery/suspense book.)
- Cold As Ice (This is mostly chick-lit with some mystery, and it was alright.)
Pitch to 1 brand a week.Done, but I didn’t land anything this month. Start Christmas shopping.Almost done with it! Take a family photo.Done, but I’d like to take another one, haha. Continue to lose weight.I only lost 3 lbs, but better than nothing!
- Create a big new opt-in. Moving this one to December’s goals.
Write more of my book.I got a lot written and I’m super happy! Get my page views up.Not by a huge amount, but they went up! Start planning for 2018.I did start making plans but I have more to do.
- TRY to finish my yearly reading goal.
- Finish Christmas shopping.
- Continue losing weight.
- Finish setting goals for 2018.
- Finish writing my book!
- Plan/create an awesome new opt-in.
- Social media goals:
Feel free to share your goals in the comments; I’d love to see what y’all are up to! And if you’re a blogger, feel free to leave some of your November blog posts so I can check ’em out! 🙂