Happy February! I know everyone says this every month, but how is it already February? It seriously seems like time goes faster and faster…
Last month, I didn’t share my monthly goals. Instead, I shared what my word of the year is for 2018 and how I plan to focus on it.
I want to do one thing each month that scares me. Whether that’s saying yes to an opportunity that I want to say no to or doing something that I’ve been putting off because of fear.
For January, that thing was going to church. I’ve had some negative experiences with church and that mixed with my social anxiety made me nervous. But I felt like God was telling me to go. My husband and I picked a church and attended every week in January. We plan to continue going and it makes me really happy!
I don’t know what I plan on doing in February but I will definitely keep you updated on my next monthly goals post. 🙂
In case you missed any blog posts from January:
- Take the 10 Day Self-Care Challenge!
- Different Types of Healing Crystals for Holistic Health
- Daily Hygiene Routine for Better Self-Care (Free Printable)
- How to Stay Motivated to Continue Blogging
- Everyday Beauty Luxuries to Pamper Yourself with This January
- 8 Habits That Will Make You Happier + More Successful
- My Word of the Year + How I Plan to Focus On It
- The Inspiration Lady’s Top Posts of 2017
- Blogger Secret Santa 2017!
I don’t have any January goals to recap so let’s dive right into my goals for February!
- TRY to read 4 books.
- Get my tax stuff organized.
- Pitch to one brand a week.
- Continue losing weight.
- Monthly Bible challenge.
- Write a month’s worth of blog posts.
- Try to finish writing my book!
- Social media goals:
– Pinterest: 12,743 – Goal: 13,000
– Facebook: 1,740 – Goal: 1,850
– Twitter: 3,165 – Goal: 3,250
– Instagram: 2,134 – Goal: 2,200
– Bloglovin’: 360 – Goal: 375
Feel free to share your goals in the comments; I’d love to see what y’all are up to! And if you’re a blogger, feel free to leave some of your January blog posts so I can check ’em out! 🙂