Happy June, friends! 🙂
I think that May was a pretty great month for me. It was fun, pretty eventful, and a good month in terms of personal growth for me. It was for exploring, trying to step out of my comfort zone, and taking chances. It wasn’t the greatest month for the goals that I set myself, but other priorities came up and I’m okay with that.
I’m hoping June will be even better! I know it’s going to be an exciting month. My husband and I are taking our first vacation together, and we’ll be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary so yay for all of that!
I hope you guys also had a good month in May and have an even better one in June.
Let’s get down to the goals, now!
MAY GOALS RECAP-
1. READ 5 BOOKS.
I didn’t quite make this one. I read 4, though! Here’s what they were + what I thought:
- The Marriage Pact – This is a new suspense/mystery book about a married couple and I thought it was pretty good!
- Strange Days – This is a book about the state that our world is in (from a Christian, non Left/Right P.O.V.) and I thought parts of it were good, but parts weren’t so good.
- Manifest $10,000 – This book is about using the Law of Attraction to improve your relationship with money, and I’ll actually be posting my review of it tomorrow!
- Watch Me Disappear – This book is a mystery about a woman who disappeared and I thought it was okay, but nothing really special compared to other, similar novels.
2. DO 4 WORKOUTS A WEEK (TRACK IN BUJO).
I was sick (AGAIN) for a lot of the month, and I didn’t keep track of my workouts in my bullet journal.
3. 4 DATES WITH THE HUBBY.
4. GO BACK TO WORKING ON BLOG 5 DAYS A WEEK.
I didn’t work on it 5 days every week but that’s okay with me as long as I get all my stuff done. 😛
5. GET A MONTH AHEAD IN BLOG POSTS.
Done and done!
6. DECLUTTER + HAVE A YARD SALE.
I did declutter, and my yard sale is going to be tomorrow!
7. NEW SOCIAL MEDIA GOALS:
- Pinterest; Goal: 7,900 – Actual: 8,002
- Facebook; Goal: 950 – Actual: 908
- Twitter; Goal: 2,350 – Actual: 2,249
- Instagram; Goal: 1,420 – Actual: 1,413
- Bloglovin’; Goal: 220 – Actual: 211
1. ENJOY OUR VACATION!
2. READ 3 BOOKS.
3. TRY TO FIND A NEW EXERCISE ROUTINE.
4. CELEBRATE OUR ANNIVERSARY.
5. WRITE MORE OF MY BOOK.
6. NEW SOCIAL MEDIA GOALS:
- Pinterest: 8,002 – Goal: 8,700
- Facebook: 908 – Goal: 970
- Twitter: 2,249 – Goal: 2,340
- Instagram: 1,413 – Goal: 1,440
- Bloglovin’: 211 – Goal: 230
FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR GOALS WITH ME IN THE COMMENTS – I’D LOVE TO SEE WHAT Y’ALL ARE UP TO! AND IF YOU’RE A BLOGGER, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE SOME OF YOUR MAY BLOG POSTS BELOW SO I CAN CHECK ‘EM OUT! 🙂