Happy March, lovely people! 🙂
I know this post is 5 days late, but here’s a recap of my February goals + a look at my March goals!
I didn’t get hardly any of my February goals done, but if you followed me on Instagram, you know that I was sick for over 2 weeks in February and could hardly get out of bed, lol. 😬
But here’s a look…
FEBRUARY GOALS RECAP-
1. READ 3 BOOKS.
I didn’t get this done. I actually only read 1 book (Searching for Happiness) but it’s one of my new favorite books – it was so good!
2. PRACTICE SELF-CARE DAILY.
This just didn’t happen. I’m going to add it to my March goals, though.
3. WORKOUT 5 TIMES A WEEK.
I’m going to count this as done, even though I only worked out 3 times a week in the weeks I wasn’t sick. Things have been hectic lately so I’m happy with working out anywhere between 3-5 times a week.
4. WRITE AT LEAST HALF OF MY BOOK.
I didn’t get this one done either. :/ I did get a lot of it done, though!
5. GROW MY SOCIAL MEDIA MORE.
All of them but Instagram were achieved. 🙂
- Pinterest; Goal: 5,900 – Actual: 6,096
- Facebook; Goal: 520 – Actual: 595
- Twitter; Goal: 1,800 – Actual: 1,816
- Instagram; Goal: 1,320 – Actual: 1,316
- Bloglovin’; Goal: 105 – Actual: 113
6. GET A MONTH OF BLOG POSTS WRITTEN.
I did get this done, so yay! 🙂
1. READ 3 BOOKS.
2. PRACTICE SELF-CARE REGULARLY.
3. GET (A LOT) MORE OF MY BOOK DONE.
4. HIT MY NEXT INCOME GOAL.
5. READ MY BIBLE DAILY.
6. NEW SOCIAL MEDIA GOALS.
- Pinterest: 6,096 – Goal: 6,500
- Facebook: 595 – Goal: 620
- Twitter: 1,816 – Goal: 2,000
- Instagram: 1,316 – Goal: 1,340
- Bloglovin’: 113 – Goal: 120
7. SPRING CLEANING.
FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR GOALS WITH ME IN THE COMMENTS – I’D LOVE TO SEE WHAT Y’ALL ARE UP TO! AND IF YOU’RE A BLOGGER, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE SOME OF YOUR FEBRUARY BLOG POSTS BELOW SO I CAN CHECK ‘EM OUT! 🙂