These days, I do so much of my shopping online – whether it’s for myself or for someone else. Online shopping is so convenient. I mean, shopping from the comfort of your own home in your PJ’s is much easier than running from store to store searching for the perfect gift.
No matter who you’re shopping for or what the occasion is, My Gift Stop has you covered. Whether you’re stuck in a last-minute gift bind or you just can’t seem to find the right gift for someone, they’ve got your back.
My Gift Stop is an online shop offering luxury goods. They’re also dedicated to giving back to society, donating 5% of every sale to the global medical relief nonprofit, Direct Relief.
They sell watches for men and women, name brand sunglasses, handbags, shoes, and more. They sell these items at amazing prices and they have such an easy return policy.
Today I thought I’d share a few of my favorite gifts for him and her from My Gift Stop. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for a $300 gift card! 🙂
• No purchase necessary.
• One participant will win a $300 Gift Card to MyGiftStop.com. All other
participants will receive a 10% off coupon via email good towards any products.
• Open to domestic and international individuals aged 18 and older only; void where
• Entry closes on Tuesday, March 27, 2018, at 11:59 PM EST
• Winner will be selected at random on Thursday, March 29, 2018.
• Winner will be notified by email, so be sure to add mygiftstop.com to your safe list.
• Prize unclaimed after 48 hours of notification is forfeited and My Gift Stop reserves
the right to select another winner.
• Winner agrees to allow My Gift Stop to publish his/her name as a giveaway winner
and to promote future giveaways and promotions.
• Participant agrees that his/her email will be added to our email newsletter to receive
private sales, new product updates, and other marketing emails. Email is never sold
• Participant may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
Enter your name and email in the link below for the chance to win a $300 gift card from My Gift Stop!
This post was sponsored by My Gift Stop. All opinions are 100% my own.
What do you think of My Gift Stop? Leave a comment below!