This post contains affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
Ah, November. I really can’t believe that the year is almost over! And I love November, but I’m definitely not looking forward to the snow it brings. 🙁
October was a mix of good and bad for me. I got a lot of stuff done but some not-so-good stuff happened, including our cat dying, which really hit me hard.
Here’s hoping for a happy November, though!
Here are some things I wanted to share from last month + a recap of my goals…
Ares is growing so much. Here’s another look at our new pupper and how much he’s growing. He’s already 25 pounds and still super hyper all the time. But puppyhood is going by so fast!
How To Motivate Yourself To Get Up When You Hit Rock Bottom. I was featured in a totally awesome post on Positive Voice Blog about getting back up when you hit rock bottom. You can check that out right here!
#MeToo. I don’t usually talk about hot topics on the blog but I thought I’d share these posts written by brave women about being sexually harassed. I think all women can relate to this and it’s something we need to have serious discussions about because it’s not okay.
- #MeToo from Cupcakes & Cashmere
- How To Stand Up To Sexual Harassment from Hello Peaceful Mind
- Me Too from October June
October’s posts. In case you missed any of them, here are my blog posts from October!
- Simplify Your Life So You Can Focus on What Matters
- How to Manage Your Energy for Maximum Productivity
- Book Review: A Woman Overwhelmed ($75 Giveaway)
- Why You Should Set Monthly Goals + Tips for Achieving Them
- 6 Lipsticks You Didn’t Know You Needed (Until Now)
- 5 Ways I’ve Changed My Lifestyle to Live Healthier
- 5 Signs That You Need to Slow Down and Relax
- 5 Ways to Be a More Productive Blogger
- How to Have a (Cheap) Girls’ Night at Home
- 5 Ways to Stop a Panic Attack in Its Tracks
- My 5 Favorite Beauty Uses for Coconut Oil
- How to Achieve Excellence in Every Aspect of Your Life
October goals recap-
- Read 4 books. I only read 3 but that’s okay! I read Girl In Snow (I honestly didn’t like it at all), Oh, Fudge! (it was okay), and A Woman Overwhelmed (loved it). I’m still 6 books behind for my yearly reading goal, though!
- Go on 1 “date” a week with Chris. We went on 2 but that’s okay too.
Go through clothes and donate what I don’t want.Done! Come up with a new nightly routine.Done!
- Spend more time figuring out Instagram. Didn’t do this.
Pitch to 1 brand a week.Done! Get ahead in writing blog posts.Done! Write my book, write my book, write my book.Wrote about 10,000 words so yay!
- Read 4 books
- Pitch to 1 brand a week
- Start Christmas shopping
- Take a family photo
- Continue to lose weight
- Create a big new opt-in
- Write more of my book
- Get my page views up
- Start planning for 2018
Feel free to share your goals in the comments; I’d love to see what y’all are up to! And if you’re a blogger, feel free to leave some of your October blog posts so I can check ’em out! 🙂