It’s October, one of my favorite months of the year! ? I hate how much it seems like this year is flying by, but I’m excited for Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas. I’m one of those annoying people who goes all out getting into the holiday spirit.
Last month, I didn’t write a monthly goals post (oops). September was a super busy month, but it was good and I did a lot. This month, I have a few things I want to mention before I share my monthly goals for October!
1. Meet Ares! My husband and I got a puppy and he’s the best. ? I might post more about him on the blog later, but for now: His name is Ares (like the Greek god), he’s super hyper, he’s adorable, and he’s a 10 week old purebred Boxer. Here’s a photo!
2. Find out what my favorite self-help book is. Check out this post from Self Development Secrets to see the best self-help books picked by 200 influencers (including myself)!
3. I made a survey. I created a quick (and totally anonymous) 8 question survey in an effort to improve this blog and make it better for everyone. If you want to help me out, you can take it right here. I would greatly appreciate it! 🙂
4. September’s posts. In case you missed any of them, here are my blog posts from September!
- 11 Bible Verses on Mental Health (Free Printable!)
- 5 Simple Ingredients for DIY Hair Masks
- How to Start a Successful WordPress Blog
- Why You Should Step Out of Your Comfort Zone and Take Risks
- 5 Must-Have Asian Beauty Products
- How + Why I Practice Daily Gratitude (Free Printable!)
- 13 Cozy Fall Decor Items (Under $20)
- The Super Simple Way I Plan My Blog Content (Free Printable!)
- 7 Tips for Being More Positive (No Matter What)
- 10 Easy Ways to Embrace Fall
- Make Your Own Healthy Flavored Water
- Read 4 books
- Go on 1 “date” a week with Chris
- Go through clothes and donate what I don’t want
- Come up with a new nightly routine
- Spend more time figuring out Instagram
- Pitch to 1 brand a week
- Get ahead in writing blog posts
- Write my book, write my book, write my book
Feel free to share your goals in the comments; I’d love to see what y’all are up to! And if you’re a blogger, feel free to leave some of your September blog posts so I can check ’em out! 🙂