This post was sponsored by Amazon as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Like most people, I love to shop. I also love bargains, discounts, and perks. Who doesn’t?
But most of all, I love to shop online. It’s more convenient, it can save you time and money, and you don’t even have to leave your home! I’m constantly getting Amazon boxes delivered to my door.
You can get virtually anything on Amazon, from groceries to books to beauty products to furniture. You can order whatever you need whenever you need it – and if you have an Amazon Prime membership, you can receive it in just 2 days with free shipping!
With Amazon Prime, you can even get free same day delivery if you live in certain metro areas, and even free 2 hour delivery in certain cities! And if you order certain books, movies, or video games before their release date, you can get free release date delivery. No more waiting in long lines just to find out that the item sold out before you can buy it! All of this is pretty crazy, right?
When I’m looking to buy something online, the first place I go to is Amazon.
I especially love shopping for books, beauty products, clothes, and home decor. So many times I’ve seen the exact same product on Amazon that I’ve seen in a store, but Amazon is selling it for less. Pretty awesome!
And with Amazon Prime, the perks go beyond just shopping and shipping.
Here are the fabulous things you get with an Amazon Prime membership:
- Prime Shipping: Unlimited fast, free shipping on more than 50 million items
- Prime Video: Unlimited access to tens of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Prime Music: More than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations
- Prime Photos: Unlimited photo storage to preserve family memories
- Prime Reading: A rotating selection of free e-books and magazines
- Audible Channels for Prime: Premium original podcasts, audio series and audio books exclusively from Audible
- Kindle First: A free pre-release e-book each month
- Twitch Prime: In-game loot on Twitch and 20 percent off pre-release digital games
- Early Access: Exclusive early access to select Lightning Deals
- Savings: Discounts on select products including 20 percent off diaper subscriptions
- Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery: One million products, order by noon and get them today in eligible zip codes
- Prime Now: Free two-hour delivery on tens of thousands of items in eligible zip codes
Seriously, what’s not to love!?
Amazon also recently announced that they’re offering a discounted Amazon Prime membership to people on government assistance. The price for this discounted membership is $5.99 a month for a year. You can cancel your account at any time and you can qualify every 12 months, up to 4 times. All you need is a valid EBT card. They’re also working on other ways to qualify in the future, for people who don’t have an EBT card. If you’re interested, you can learn more here and you can sign-up for a 30-day free trial here.
Things that I use Prime for
I use Prime for the free 2 day shipping, obviously. Like I said, I’m constantly shopping online (seriously, I might have a problem) and Amazon saves me so much time and money. If there’s something I want, I can quickly hop on over to Amazon, order it, and it shows up at my door 2 days later.
I also use – and love – Amazon video. They have great TV shows and movies that feed my nostalgia, like 7th Heaven and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I’ve also found lots of recent releases that I’ve been wanting to watch, too!
Also, fellow bookworms: Prime Reading and Kindle First is pretty amazing, too! Every month, I get an email with a list of Kindle First books to choose from. These are books that you can read FREE before they’re even released. Plus, there’s a big library of Prime Reading books that you can download for free (similar to Kindle Unlimited).
Finally, Twitch Prime is great for my fellow video game enthusiasts. You get 20 percent off pre-release digital games, which is pretty sweet too!
So as you can see, Prime saves me so much time and money every month. It’s definitely worth the price just for the things that I use it for. You get MORE than your money back! And I’ve been a member for about 6 months now and I STILL have yet to use all of the great features that Prime has to offer.
You can learn more about Amazon Prime + sign up for a FREE 30-day trial to test it out right here: Clicky!
Do you have Amazon Prime? Do you want to sign up for it?