This post contains affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
Happy July, friends! 🎆
I hope you all had a wonderful June! Mine was sort of exciting.
My husband and I have been house hunting! We haven’t had much luck yet, but I’m still optimistic. I know we’ll find the right one when we’re supposed to.
I also published my book in June! In case you missed it, you can find it (and the workbook) right here. The paperback is 24% off right now! I’m so happy with how well it’s done so far and I hope everyone who reads it enjoys it!
Now, before I recap last month’s goals, here’s a list of my posts from June:
- May Recap + June Goals
- 5 Ways to Feel Extra Cozy in Bed
- 5 Best Books on Self-Love and Confidence
- My Book Is Here: Love Yourself
- 20 Quick and Easy Self-Care Ideas
- Things I’m Loving Lately (#1)
- 5 Ways to Get More Done (Without Extra Work)
- 10 Ways to Practice Self-Care This Weekend
- How to Have a Productive Week (Free Weekly Planner)
- 11 Tips to Help You Not Take Things So Personally
June goals recap-
- Read 3 books. No, I only read one! It was The Marmalade Murders, a cozy mystery that I thought was just okay. I’m falling so far behind on my yearly reading goal but I’m in the middle of 4 books right now so maybe I can finish all of them this month, haha.
Launch my book!Done, and I’m so so so happy! You can find it here. 🙂
- Continue losing weight. I didn’t lose any in June, but I’m going to this month!
- Try to get to 200 Instagram followers (I made a new account!) No, but I got to 191 in 1 month, so I’m okay with that.
Try to find a house.I’m counting this one because we tried but we just haven’t had luck yet, haha. Celebrate our second anniversary!Definitely did this one!
- TRY to read 5 books.
- Start a new daily workout routine.
- Lose 5 pounds.
- Continue house hunting.
- Go to the drive in!
- Work on my 101 in 1001 goals.
- Start planning blog rebrand?
- Social media goals:
Feel free to share your goals in the comments; I’d love to see what y’all are up to! And if you’re a blogger, feel free to share some of your June blog posts so I can check ’em out! 🙂