This post contains affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
Hello friends, and happy April! 🌼
I seriously cannot believe that we’re already into the fourth month of the year. It’s crazy how fast 2019 is going already!
Overall, March was pretty good for me. The hardest part has been trying to readjust my sleep schedule since my husband is no longer working third shifts. Now we have to get used to sleeping like normal people and it’s been making us both feel tired all the time, haha.
But other than that, things have been pretty normal. This is usually the calmest time of the year for me and not much has been going on. But after all that I’ve been going through for the past few months, I’m pretty happy about it! Honestly, I needed the rest and the time to recharge.
And I hope we all have a happy April as well! I got half of my March goals done and I’m determined to do better this month! Now let’s jump into the post. 🙂
March posts you may have missed:
- 5 Best Tips for Getting More Blog Traffic From Pinterest
- 5 Reasons Why I Love My Nordgreen Watch
- The Best Ways I Invest in Myself
- 11 Goal Setting Mistakes You Should Avoid
- 12 New Books to Read This Spring + Summer (2019)
- 7 Ways Owning a Dog Has Made Me a Better Person
- 5 Tips for Living a More Simple and Happy Life
- Life Lately + March Goals
Reading: In March, I finished reading Hashtag Authentic and I loved it! If you want to improve your Instagram game – whether you use a phone or a DSLR camera, I 100% recommend this book! I read Innovation for the Fatigued and gave it 3 out of 5 stars. It’s about how to be more innovative in your business and it was okay, in my opinion. I also read Envy, a suspense novel, and I gave it 3 out of 5 stars. It’s worth a read if you like suspense/thrillers. And finally, I read Square One and gave it 5 out of 5 stars. If you need help finding balance in your life, you should definitely give it a read! I’m currently reading The Warrior Code and (still) reading Crowned and Dangerous.
Watching: I’ve been watching SO much Danelle Hallan lately. She’s probably my favorite YouTuber and you should definitely check out her videos if you haven’t already! I also re-watched Bob’s Burgers (one of my favorites, haha) and I’m looking for something else to start!
Listening to: I’ve probably been way too obsessed with true crime lately, but I’ve been binging Crime Junkie. I was never much of a podcast person until recently, but it’s definitely my favorite that I’ve found so far. 🙂 I’m also loving The Perfectionism Project. And here’s my full quarter 1 music playlist!
Loving: Here are some of the products I’ve been using and loving lately!
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- My Nordgreen rose gold pink leather watch
- These inexpensive floating shelves I bought for our bathroom
Working on: Still working on my book! Also planning out stuff to do to our home. I’m so excited!
Playing: I’ve still just been playing Apex Legends. I have other games that I’ve been wanting to play but they just released more content so I’m just not done yet haha.
Waiting for: Warm weather! There are so many fun things that I want to do but it’s still so cold.
March goals recap-
Read 4 books.Done! I’m still behind where I need to be to reach my yearly reading goal, but I’m getting there haha.
- Write 4 chapters of my book. I didn’t get this one done but I’m planning to sit outside and write a lot in April as the weather is warming up!
- Create an editorial calendar. I didn’t get this done either. I really need to get my butt in gear and do it, though. I hate feeling unprepared and unorganized!
Reach 1,000 followers.Done and I’m so happy to reach my first milestone on my new account. You can follow me here! Spring clean the house.Done, yay!
- Finish current crochet project. Nope. Moving this to next month’s goals, too!
Try out a new restaurant with Chris.Yes, we tried out a local diner!
- Read 4 books.
- Create an editorial calendar.
- Write 4 chapters of my book.
- Finish current crochet project.
- Work on fixing up the back yard.
- Get back to drinking lots of water.
- Spend our tax return on our car and home projects.
- Be more consistent with my blog and social media.