This post contains affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
Happy January and happy 2019! 🎉
I thought that since it’s the start of a new year, I’d start to do my monthly goals posts kinda differently. I wanted to give you guys a little glimpse into what’s going on with me in the form of what I’m currently loving, along with a look at my monthly goals.
I love reading posts like this and I thought you might too. Be sure to let me know what you think in the comments! 🙂
Reading: The book I’m currently reading is Plum Pudding Murder and I’m liking it okay so far. It’s a Christmas cozy mystery that I started reading last month. I need to make more time to read, haha!
Watching: I just finished watching Desperate Housewives and I miss it so much! I also watched Workaholics, which was a favorite show of mine in high school haha. Right now I’m currently watching Seinfeld. I’ve been in the mood for comedies!
Listening to: I love music and I want to create a playlist of different songs for each quarter of 2019, so here’s what I have so far this year. Just so you know, I love all kinds of different genres haha.
Loving: Here are some of the products I’ve been loving lately:
- Garnier SkinActive Facial Mist with rose water
- 2019 Unbound Planner
- BOUTIQUELOVIN gold tassel necklace
Working on: I’m currently working on my next book. I decided to change the topic of it, so I’m in the planning stage again.
Waiting for: Actually nothing really, at the moment. But I’m pretty excited for Valentine’s Day!
- Hygge: Get Cozy for Proper Self-Care
- Book Review: Awakening Your Ikigai
- Tips for Setting Yearly Goals (Free 2019 Goal Planner)
- Top 10 Books I’ve Read in 2018
- Spike Gourmet Seasoning Review
- 100% Natural Hair Care With Pureland Beauty
- Traveling With Your S.O. – How You Can Both Survive
- 15 Practical Ways to Reduce Stress in Your Life
- 2019 Unbound Planner Review
- The Best Handmade Gifts This Christmas
- November Recap + December Goals
- Try to read 4 books.
- Finish my new book outline.
- Make/start a new crochet project.
- Get our tax stuff organized.
- Make a date night jar.
- Send 4 pitches.
- Make a “30 before 30” list.
- Try out a new restaurant.
- Look into retirement accounts.
- Start a Bible journal.
- Deep clean house & donate items.
- Set up a new budget.