This post contains affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
Hello friends, and happy December! 🎄
I hope you all had a great November! Mine was pretty good, although I was sick for over 2 weeks.
Our house is starting to feel more like home, but I still have a lot more work to do. I can’t wait to start sharing stuff with you guys!
I also had a good Thanksgiving celebration and I can’t wait for Christmas!
Oh, and here’s another photo of our boys. 🙂
Before I jump into my goals, here’s a recap of my blog posts from November in case you want to catch up!
- Clear Your Mind + Get Organized With a Brain Dump (Free Printable)
- 9 Ways to Work On Your Inner Beauty
- How to Juggle (and Achieve) Multiple Goals
- 40 Simple Things to Do When You’re Having a Bad Day
- Recent Reads (Vol. 5)
- 6 Simple Steps to Help You Break Bad Habits (Free Worksheet)
- 9 Ways to Be More Productive + Get More Done Every Day
- October Recap + November Goals
November goals recap-
- Read at least 5 books. Nope. I read 1 book and finished 2 others that I had started in October. One was Other People’s Houses, which I LOVED. Another one was Grace Revealed, which I also really enjoyed. And the third was I Hear You, which was pretty good. I sadly won’t be accomplishing my 2018 reading goal, though.
- Get a month ahead in blog posts. I didn’t get a full month ahead, but I do have several posts written so I’m happy!
Pitch 4 brands.Got this done! Start writing my next book.This one’s done as well. Crochet something.Yes, I made a cute little cover thing to go on top of my dresser, haha. Start buying Christmas gifts.Done! I just have 2 left to purchase. Start bathroom renos.I sort of started, but I’d like to get it all done in the next week or so.
- Set goals & make blog plans for 2019.
- Read at least 3 books.
- Pitch 4 brands.
- Finish working on bathroom.
- Continue writing my book.
- Journal every day.
- Take a blog break from Christmas to the end of the year.
- Celebrate Christmas!
Feel free to share your monthly goals in the comments; I’d love to see what y’all are up to! And if you’re a blogger, feel free to share some of your November blog posts so I can check ’em out! 🙂