This post contains affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
Hello friends, and happy October! 🎃
I’m happy to say that September was a much better month for me than the past few have been. I hope it was a good month for you guys, too!
Although things are still pretty hectic and stressful for me, I’ve come out of my bout of depression so I’m grateful for that. And we’re supposed to be closing on our house in a few days so I’m excited about that as well! I can’t wait to share more about it with y’all whenever we get everything figured out. 🙂
Like I said, there’s been so much going on and I didn’t do the best with my goals in September. I’m not going to be setting very big ones for October either because we’ll (hopefully) be moving and getting settled.
But we’ll get into the goals after I do a quick recap of my blog posts from September:
- 14 Self-Care Ideas for Anxiety + Depression
- 9 Important Tips for a Healthy + Happy Marriage
- 9 Things to Do Before You Launch a New Blog (Free Checklist)
- 15 Simple Things to Stop Doing if You Want to Feel Happier
- 64 Free Blogging Resources and Tools
- August Recap + September Goals
September goals recap-
- Try to read 5 books. Ugh, I didn’t get this done. I only read one book, Make Today Matter. It was a good book, but I really want to finish my yearly reading goal and I’m so far behind.
- Lose 5 pounds. My weight has been going up and down a lot lately, I think from all the stress. But I honestly had more important things to focus on so I’m not too upset about not hitting this one.
- Start moving into our house? We didn’t get to close on our house when we were supposed to, so we didn’t get this done.
Get my blog more organized.I got this done. I did a lot of planning and I’ve been updating old posts and working on cleaning things up. Get ahead in writing blog posts.I didn’t get very far ahead, but I haven’t been writing posts at the last minute so it’s a win for me!
- Finish my crochet project. I didn’t even work on my crochet project this month and I don’t know when I’ll be finishing it.
Use my bullet journal every day.I used my bullet journal almost every day so I’m happy.
- Outline my next book! I haven’t even decided on a set topic yet, but I’m planning on having the outline done in October.
- Try to read 5 books.
- Continue losing weight.
- Move into our house.
- Get a month ahead in blog posts.
- Pitch 4 brands.
- Outline my next book.
- Plan out my next tattoo?
Feel free to share your monthly goals in the comments; I’d love to see what y’all are up to! And if you’re a blogger, feel free to share some of your September blog posts so I can check ’em out! 🙂